Monday, November 28, 2005

Barenaked fun

Rich and I went to see the Barenaked Ladies in concert at the Meyerhoff tonight. As always, they were amazing! Best of all, we had wonderful (aisle) seats just a few rows back from the stage, enabling me to take a few pictures that actually turned out. (That is, a few good pictures when the 8-foot tall hulk of a man three rows ahead didn't block everybody's field of vision.)

Steve Page and Ed Robertson, the lead singers, even hung out in the lobby before the concert to sign autographs. I love those guys. This was my seventh BNL concert and I can't wait for the next one. Good thing they've been working on a new album... they'll need to tour to properly pimp it.

A new group called the Leevees opened for BNL. The Leevees played some of their original Chanukah music. It's about time Chanukah gets it act together and has some real music. Check out their cd, Hanukkah Rocks. You heard it here first folks.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

My older sister (who is a brat at this moment) would be jealous of the concert..

I really only posted b/c I wanted to break your blog cherry!